If you are interested in electric mobility and want to contribute to the development of a young and dynamic company, you have found your ideal position.
Come and contribute your experience and ideas by joining our company in the ultra-fast charging market for electric vehicles. Zunder is a company committed to electric mobility, with a strong presence in Spain thanks to a large network of ultra-fast charging stations and is looking to expand internationally.
To do this, we’re starting to develop our network at the cutting edge of new technologies in France, Italy and Portugal.
We’re building and operating charging stations focused on ultra-fast charging and electric vehicle users, both on the road network and at destinations. To help us develop our network in France, we are recruiting an sales engineer specialising in IRVE (Infrastructures de Recharge pour Véhicules Électriques).
You will be responsible for the following tasks, under the direction of the Operations Departament in Spain, if you accept the position:
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the project, including the design and implementation of the project’s technical and financial aspects;
- Prepare technical and financial oﬀers solutions for the installation of charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Preparation of medium and low voltage electrical projects for our IRVE stations with identification and framing of the need (physical and virtual audit), definition of the technical solution and associated services (supervision and maintenance), sizing of the work, optimisation and costing of the service;
- Propose the most suitable solutions to the commercial or operational managers, respecting the budget, the constraints and the technical standards;
- Search for technical solutions to rationalise costs, analyse and resolve network-related problems;
- Participate in the drafting of quotations, advise and support clients, negotiate and follow up on sales until the contract is signed;
- Active participation in the commercial development of the activity;
- Search for sites to develop IRVE with ultra-fast charging stations in the Italy market;
- Negotiate framework agreements and leases to secure sites;
- Identify business opportunities by actively prospecting large B2B accounts (corporate car ﬂeets, last mile transport ﬂeets, retail parking, distributors, etc.);
- Contacting managers/managers of hotels, restaurants, shops, etc. to sell them charging stations.
This position is for you if:
- You have at least 2 years of successful experience, ideally in the field of IRVE and/or in design offices;
- You speak English (knowledge of Spanish would be an asset);
- You have a BAC +5 in electrical engineering or equivalent training;
- You have a commercial background and a strong interest in new energies and low- carbon mobility;
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- You enjoy travelling and the idea of meeting stakeholders directly;
- You have experience in LV networks, MV distribution networks, and you know the tools to work in LV.
- You have the proactivity to manage the work independently and propose improvements/solutions;
- You have a good knowledge of computer aided drawing software for electrical installations or electrical diagrams, AUTOCAD and the Microsoft Office Pack;
- You’re keen to work in a young company in a growth phase (start-up) and you have the following professional skills: rigour and organisation, analytical mind, attention to detail;
- You have a driving licence for possible travel to the construction sites of our IRVE stations.
What are you waiting for? We want to meet you!
Your energy, the impulse of change.