If you are interested in electric mobility and want to contribute to the development of a young and dynamic company, you have found your ideal position.
Come and contribute your experience and ideas by joining our company in the ultra-fast charging market for electric vehicles. Zunder is a company committed to electric mobility, with a strong presence in Spain thanks to a large network of ultra-fast charging stations and is looking to expand internationally.
To do this, we’re starting to develop our network at the cutting edge of new technologies in France, Italy and Portugal.
We’re building and operating charging stations focused on ultra-fast charging and electric vehicle users, both on the road network and at destinations. To help us develop our network in France, we are recruiting an electrical engineer – IRVE specialist ((Infrastructures de Recharge pour Véhicules Électriques).
You will be responsible for the following tasks, under the direction of the Operations Departament in Spain, if you accept the position:
- Analysing specifications resulting from internal requests and participating in responses to invitations to tender with the technical section;
- Carry out studies or take account of existing studies in order to incorporate technical constraints into the plans;
- Propose the most appropriate solutions to sales or operational managers, in line with the budget, constraints and technical standards;
- Propose the most suitable solutions to the commercial or operational managers, respecting the budget, the constraints and the technical standards;
- Guarantee compliance with and reliability of the plans, taking into account the standards in the field of electric mobility and very high power charging infrastructures, and keep a technical and regulatory watch;
- Monitor the progress of the work, visiting the site/worksite if necessary to collect data on the site and amend the initial plans if necessary;
- Seek technical solutions to rationalise costs, analyse and resolve network-related problems;
- Participate in drawing up quotations in conjunction with the sales managers.
This position is for you if:
- You have at least 2 years of successful experience, ideally in the field of IRVE and/or in design offices;
- You speak English (knowledge of Spanish would be an asset);
- You have a BAC +5 in electrical engineering or equivalent training;
- You have the proactivity to manage the work independently and propose improvements/solutions;
- You are familiar with computer-aided drawing software for electrical installations or electrical diagrams, AUTOCAD and the Microsoft Office package;
- You would like to work in a young company in a growth phase (start-up) and you have the following professional skills: rigour and organisation, analytical mind, attention to detail;
- You have a valid driving licence for possible journeys to the construction sites of our IRVE stations.
What are you waiting for? We want to meet you!
Your energy, the impulse of change.