What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit at a later date when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, implemented in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Cookies are then classified according to a number of categories. However, it should be noted that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie for which the data remains stored on the user device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the streaming of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics being predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
– Targeting cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
With regard to the processing of data collected through analytical cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, that they process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, that information is provided on their use and that the option is included for users to express their refusal on their use.
Currently, most browsers are set by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the origin restrictions, preventing the acceptance of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser accordingly.
Acceptance by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that he/she is expressly consenting to the party responsible for their use, and may exercise his/her rights and revoke his/her consent at any time by sending a request to GRUPO EASYCHARGER SA.
Below, we inform you in detail about all the cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your site navigation, your browser settings and your acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
Cookie Origin Purpose and further information
_gid Third party Google Analytics: Used to identify users. 24 hours, in session.
_gat Third party Google Analytics: Used for request rate limiting – limiting data collection on high-traffic sites. 10 minutes, session.
_ga Third party Google Analytics: Enables the single visit control function. This cookie is installed the first time a user accesses the website through a browser. When this user revisits the website using the same browser, the cookie will assume that it is the same user. Only if the user changes browser, will he/she be considered as a new user. Retention: 2 years
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or if you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browser options so that this is done. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– The browser asks whether the user wants to install each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail which cookies you want to be stored on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
– Reject cookies from certain domains;
– Reject third-party cookies;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers can be found at the following locations:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
If you have opted in to Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke your opt-in at any time by using the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” by going to the following website and following the instructions there: