Ethics and transparency
Code of Conduct
Zunder is fully committed to legal compliance and ethical principles in its dealings with customers, employees and other stakeholders.
In order to achieve this full compliance, the Board of Directors has approved the Zunder Code of Conduct.
This Code of Conduct establishes the ethical, transparency and performance principles to which the Group is committed in the development of all its business activities and which must be respected by all members of the organisation. It also aims to determine the values and best practices that should govern business conduct as a whole, and also the conduct of all those third parties linked to Zunder directly and indirectly, in the performance of their duties and in their professional relationships.
In turn, the Code of Conduct shows Zunder's unequivocal commitment to current legislation, and the exemplary behaviour of its professionals, not tolerating any conduct that is contrary to the applicable regulations in each case.
This whistleblowing channel is a confidential and transparent channel to bring to Zunder's attention any concerns, queries or conduct that may imply the commission of any irregularity or any act contrary to the law or to the rules of conduct in the Zunder Code of Conduct.
The management of the whistleblowing channel is the responsibility of the Head of Corporate Governance and the Human Resources Director. In any investigation, the rights to privacy, to defence and to the presumption of innocence of the persons under investigation shall be assured. Additionally, such action may be anonymous, however, for possible communications regarding the processing and resolution of the communication it would be necessary to include, a minima, an e-mail address.
We recommend that you include your identification details in the communication, but if you consider it appropriate, you can make the communication anonymously.
To follow up on your notifications, you should access the communication mailbox section available on this page.
At Zunder we are firmly committed to the continuous improvement of the company in which we operate, creating value through our operations. We therefore subscribe to the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact based on the following four pillars:
- Respect for human rights by ensuring that they are supported within their sphere of influence
- The labour rights of supporting freedom of association and collective bargaining, the elimination of forced labour, the eradication of child labour and combating discriminatory practices in the workplace.
- Respect for the environment, maintaining a preventive approach, encouraging initiatives that promote greater environmental responsibility and the dissemination of environmentally friendly technologies.
- The fight against corruption, including extortion and bribery.
- As part of this commitment, we report annually in our Communication on Progress, in which we report on our performance and commitments in line with the Ten Principles.
In line with our corporate ethics and the responsible conduct that is part of Zunder's culture, we have developed our Employee Code of Conduct. This code ensures that any third party supplying goods or services is qualified in accordance with our company's human rights, anti-bribery and anti-corruption, health and safety and environmental standards.